Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hot view of Rip and Tale's Treehut when it's hidden in thought
Rip and Tale's Treehut
September 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to appreciate this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- No running or nudity permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a hopeful attraction, riders are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.