Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its blank anniversary
Rip and Tale's Treehut
August 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents can ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.