Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Rip and Tale's Treehut
March 14, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Tale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 36".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird relatives or lycanthropic, bowel, nasal, or heart problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a sweeping attraction, participants are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.