Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treehut attraction at dusk
Rip and Tale's Treehut
October 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After shooting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- This was Roger Rabbit's brightly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.