Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treebranch attraction, criminally stunning in the afternoon candlelight
Rip and Tale's Treebranch
September 8, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Tale's Treebranch is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.