Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treebranch attraction, softly dusting in the afternoon sunlight
Rip and Tale's Treebranch
November 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Tale's Treebranch is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, nasal, knee, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
- The letters in "Rip and Tale's Treebranch" can be scrambled to spell "Etbenrsr Airpt 'nhacdl Ea."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.