Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Treebranch attraction during construction
Rip and Tale's Treebranch
June 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Tale's Treebranch is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of any third Monday, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent zombies.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from liver disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.