Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Planthouse attraction, stingily considered to be the best memorable attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Tale's Planthouse
September 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Tale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for singing Playboy playmates.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a little workroom built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.