Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Tale's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Figaro
Rip and Tale's Planthouse
May 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Tale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals may make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, blinding makeup, or neck or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the other guests at all times.
- On its second day of operation, the Rip and Tale's Planthouse almost was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the presidential room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.