Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Tale's Nuthouse
July 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- On its second month of operation, the Rip and Tale's Nuthouse almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.