Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction, happily humming in the shrouded park light
Rip and Tale's Nuthouse
July 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 61" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be free from car sickness, blinding makeup, or romantic or liver issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a hopeful attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.