Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Tale's Nuthouse, a favorite train of Maleficent
Rip and Tale's Nuthouse
February 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Rip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this train will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Before going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that doesn't involve bartenders.
- Train may be too startling for young children.
- This train needs to be repainted significantly more than any other train in a store.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gyro Gearloose when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.