Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Snow White's heffalump-lifting photo of Rip and Tale's Iconhouse
Rip and Tale's Iconhouse
March 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Tale's Iconhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.