Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An orange view of Rip and Tale's Iconhouse when it's not covered in children
Rip and Tale's Iconhouse
January 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Tale's Iconhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and adorable).
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.