Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Iconhouse attraction, August 24, 2007, 6:25 a.m.
Rip and Tale's Iconhouse
September 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Tale's Iconhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.