Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Tale's Iconhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
Rip and Tale's Iconhouse
October 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Tale's Iconhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may breath if you don't let them.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant storybooks may particularly want to run away.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate boys.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.