Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tale's Iconhouse adventure during construction
Rip and Tale's Iconhouse
June 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Blind service animals
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Tale's Iconhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this adventure last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 18".
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the first of the only adventures that has not been painted since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.