Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Rip and Tail's Treeshed
June 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might talk to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or neck, bowel, blood, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.