Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Tail's Treeshed adventure at park closing
Rip and Tail's Treeshed
October 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Tail's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might invoke gems.
- Before going on this adventure, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
- During any earthquakes, this adventure may not be operating.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes away from the adventure at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arcade.