Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Rip and Tail's Treenest
March 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Tail's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 40".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons (in that order) within the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from yesterday to November 1.
- Despite appearances, there are copious eyes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.