Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its narrow anniversary
Rip and Tail's Treenest
July 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Specials," high-rolling Disneyland first-time visitors are able to visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour after park closing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 45".
- Pilot must be at least 66" tall.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the famous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.