Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Treenest attraction at dusk
Rip and Tail's Treenest
November 17, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Tail's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from noon until about April 11 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.