Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its minor anniversary
Rip and Tail's Smokehouse
April 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and being carried).
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.