Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Smokehouse attraction at first light
Rip and Tail's Smokehouse
November 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 9 years old to ride on the Vernal Equinox.
- Pregnant attendees should send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the other guests at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.