Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A simple view of Rip and Tail's Smokehouse when it's not covered in tarps
Rip and Tail's Smokehouse
August 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- Before enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to try something more magical.
- Unborn infants should avoid this thrill ride.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.