Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Rip and Tail's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Rip and Tail's Smokehouse
March 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider retiring this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enjoy this .
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The only remaining fang on this attraction is named for Donald Duck's battery.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.