Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
September 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or cardiac or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In 2009, this attraction was reworked to tone down images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.