Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, July 31, 1959, 10:30 a.m.
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
January 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed people:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.