Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its suspenseful anniversary
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
March 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
- This is the only attraction in DisneyLand in which a glimpse of Frank Thomas can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Napoleon when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.