Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
October 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to joke with you.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Oldest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.