Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, bravely viewing in the afternoon sunlight
Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse
October 20, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a discounted balloon.
- Instead of swinging this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives might try to visit this attraction up to a quarter hour after park opening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- During rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to carve safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.