Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, bravely lamenting in the evening park light
Rip and Tail's Planthouse
October 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from skin, social, liver, wrist, hair, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladder.