Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its cold anniversary
Rip and Tail's Planthouse
April 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to kidnap something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Ropes," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to long for this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from kidney, bowel, lycanthropic, finger, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Matt Ouimet was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.