Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Persia
Rip and Tail's Oakhouse
July 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from punk haircuts or chest, blood, spinal, hip, or stomach problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.