Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Rip and Tail's Oakhouse
August 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Mcquackland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from July 9 to August 4.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are eerie attendees used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Mcquackland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your friend.