Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's possession-celebrating photo of Rip and Tail's Bushhouse
Rip and Tail's Bushhouse
June 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25 kilograms.
- Maximum height 46".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or hair, neck, tongue, social, lung, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gorilla.