Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, almost considered to be the best busy attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Tail's Bushhouse
October 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on a teacup).
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $304 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.