Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction at a distance
Rip and Tail's Bushhouse
November 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a velvet leader.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate brushes.
- In 2004, this attraction was renovated to change characters from the recent "Rip and Tail's Bushhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.