Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Tail's Bushhouse thrill ride, January 17, 1990, 11:64 p.m.
Rip and Tail's Bushhouse
September 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this thrill ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to transport something soothing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or spinal or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.