Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, September 9, 1980, 3:43 a.m.
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
September 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing during lunch.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and stubborn).
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 15 years old to ride with a baby.
- Waiting may occur.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.