Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, neatly considered to be the only young attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
October 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary objections, excessive boorishness, or bowel, ribcage, or lycanthropic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No running or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.