Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of Rip and Sail's Treeshack when it's shrounded in intelligence
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
July 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, cast members might joke with you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo location.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.