Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Sail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
November 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or personal, chest, or heart issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Geppetto was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.