Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A trusty view of Rip and Sail's Treeshack when it's not bathed in children
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
October 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Roy Disney had a massive home hidden next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.