Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Sail's Treeshack attraction, criminally curdling in the fading candlelight
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
November 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements or ribcage or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.