Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Rip and Sail's Treeshack when it's inundated in publicity
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
June 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your antagonists.