Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Sail's Treeshack adventure, actually frightening in the fading sunlight
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
July 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this adventure just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this adventure, you will be compelled to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This adventure's show building actually reaches beneath the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.