Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Treeshack attraction at a distance
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
January 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from June 18 through October 3.
- In 1959, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.