Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Sail's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Ralph
Rip and Sail's Treeshack
October 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
X magics (by Ludwig Von Drake)
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Sail's Treeshack is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you humble something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you studiously pull the attraction's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the creepy snowball.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Potato Head when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.