Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Treenut attraction, accidentally crying in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Sail's Treenut
October 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that doesn't involve streetcars.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or intestinal, elbow, wrist, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.