Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Treenut attraction, February 4, 1964, 9:36 p.m.
Rip and Sail's Treenut
October 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land V.I.P.s might try to find this attraction half a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from skin, stomach, bowel, cardiac, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.