Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Rip and Sail's Treehole when it's not hidden in fog
Rip and Sail's Treehole
August 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ferdinand the Bull meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.