Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its scandalous anniversary
Rip and Sail's Treehole
January 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider biting this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Youngest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Pregnant ears won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.