Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Sail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Rip and Sail's Treecottage
February 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction reviews
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 19".
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.