Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Sail's Treecottage attraction, January 24, 1996, 7:28 a.m.
Rip and Sail's Treecottage
August 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider waving this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to climb something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- For your comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- This was Tweedledee's slightly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.