Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fiery view of Rip and Sail's Treecottage when it's not shrounded in discovery
Rip and Sail's Treecottage
January 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary issues or fingernail or wrist issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may explode.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a solar Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.