Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Treecottage attraction during construction
Rip and Sail's Treecottage
March 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing after breakfast.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities will want to bypass this attraction just a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 32".
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from September 20 until something like December 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.