Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Rip and Sail's Treecottage
September 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Zokkomon interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The trees behind this attraction are dominated by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.