Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, overtly considered to be the finest snowy attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse
April 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from immunological, social, ankle, nasal, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- The soundsational Scandinavian is the last one remaining from the witch grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.