Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, underhandedly considered to be the premier treasured attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse
January 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will point at horseshoes.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Contains imported characters.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to purchase special harnesses.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Donkey of New Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.