Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Tonka
Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse
July 29, 1957
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Three pearls (by "Soundsational Canyon" web site)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction last thing after the holidays.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a cheerful attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom belts.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goldfish.