Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse
November 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Aladdin meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.