Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse
May 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can visualize this attraction just a moment before its opening.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to enter.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.