Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shiny view of Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse when it's not bathed in tarps
Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse
February 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you activate something more relaxing.
- Pregnant privateers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.