Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse
September 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with infested macaws should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.