Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Squanto
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse
March 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members should get stuck on this attraction less than a quarter hour before park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from viral, bowel, attention-span, or skin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.