Massive Gannland Attraction Database
A wild view of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse when it's not inundated in children
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse
July 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- Magoo was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gannland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=300159: "brilliant trenchcoat" illogical function . Unable to continue