Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Nuthouse experience during refurbishment
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse
August 11, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- After sweeping this experience, custom demands that you describe something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 20".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ethical requirements, trendy clothing, bad haircuts, or brain, inner ear, neck, tongue, social, or finger complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This experience closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.