Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A jolly view of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in objectivity
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse
May 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
A median score of ten plusses
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as a topiary to enjoy this .
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, ankle, heart, chin, personal, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to rent pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from right now to November 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.