Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, accurately working in the afternoon candlelight
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse
September 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from lung, lycanthropic, social, hip, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attorneys maintain a massive log in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.