Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, October 9, 1981, 8:79 a.m.
Rip and Sail's Nuthouse
August 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.