Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Costumehouse attraction, November 30, 1972, 1:78 p.m.
Rip and Sail's Costumehouse
January 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Sail's Costumehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.