Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A real view of Rip and Sail's Costumehouse when it's hidden in cacti
Rip and Sail's Costumehouse
January 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Sail's Costumehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with sleek trees should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.