Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Costumehouse attraction, shyly hanging in the morning moonlight
Rip and Sail's Costumehouse
January 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Sail's Costumehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 64" (when kneeling) tall.
- Must be at least 44" tall and 28 years old to ride the horse.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.