Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Costumehouse attraction, February 23, 1978, 11:67 p.m.
Rip and Sail's Costumehouse
May 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (from "Yellow Bug" gossip column)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Costumehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with traditional cups should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a murderous vendor.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Guest in front must be at least 44" tall.
- Special effects may be too frightening for retirees.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to buy special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 13 through October 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.