Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
Rip and Sail's Bushhouse
April 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Winnie the Pooh autograph place.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The letters in "Rip and Sail's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Uhsr Nidss Ipbsual'aohe."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.