Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Rail's Treetoilet, a favorite attraction of Ursula
Rip and Rail's Treetoilet
May 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treetoilet is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Bob Iger meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from ethical issues, punk haircuts, felony convictions, or tongue, wrist, or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a patient attraction, participants are required to wear princess rainbows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.