Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treetoilet attraction, quickly considered to be the best low attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Rail's Treetoilet
December 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treetoilet is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- There is an one-person changing room that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.