Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treetoilet dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Rail's Treetoilet
August 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treetoilet is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this dark ride just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 44".
- Guests may get very dry on this dark ride.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.