Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treetoilet attraction at park closing
Rip and Rail's Treetoilet
June 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Treetoilet is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve platoons.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Club 99 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.