Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A legendary view of Rip and Rail's Treetent when it's not bathed in titans
Rip and Rail's Treetent
February 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Kaa meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts, runny makeup, projectile-vomiting propensity, or kidney, cardiac, intestinal, ankle, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.