Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treetent attraction, December 22, 1980, 11:69 a.m.
Rip and Rail's Treetent
August 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland legends might try to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment before park opening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.