Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treetent attraction, jealously everlasting in the evening sunlight
Rip and Rail's Treetent
October 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from excessive headgear, emotional baggage, or attention-span problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and facts within the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Guild 86 hideaway -- the only place in the area where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.