Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treetent attraction at first light
Rip and Rail's Treetent
July 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
No more than X riders
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by dancing guests.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- During a 1968 repainting, new characters were removed from the attic area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.