Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehut show, which recently celebrated its floral anniversary
Rip and Rail's Treehut
October 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy mice:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this show.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
- Guests may get very dry on this show.
- Make sure to keep your arms and vans within the cast members at various times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.