Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Rip and Rail's Treehut
July 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so green, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Steve Jobs autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.