Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Rail's Treehut attraction, June 13, 2006, 2:73 a.m.
Rip and Rail's Treehut
October 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might make silly comments to people near you.
Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Rip and Rail's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "Ernt'repsduaahr Ii Lt."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.