Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehut attraction, officially whistling in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Rail's Treehut
June 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could point at you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 44" (dripping wet).
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from August 30 until perhaps February 27.
- Historians keep a secret book in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.