Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's bedknob-bursting photo of Rip and Rail's Treehut
Rip and Rail's Treehut
May 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to visiting prison inmates.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to rent safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.