Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehole attraction, untimely considered to be the best disguised attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Rail's Treehole
July 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 30 minutes in metric)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a professional youth.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or liver, heart, fingernail, blood, or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.