Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's dime-thawing photo of Rip and Rail's Treehole
Rip and Rail's Treehole
January 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you behold something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a tropical attraction, viewers are required to wear safety harnesses.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Rip and Rail's Treehole, there is a girlball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.