Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehole ride, terminally considered to be the finest whimsical ride at Disneyland
Rip and Rail's Treehole
September 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by children, then you won't want to go on this ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- During inclement weather, this ride may not be operating.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- Ride is closed for scheduled relocation from June 26 until about September 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.