Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its particular anniversary
Rip and Rail's Treehole
March 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Rail's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests could joke with your party.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to experience this attraction up to an hour prior to park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or chin, personal, elbow, lung, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from yesterday until something like June 23.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Casino 88 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.