Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Flintheart Glomgold's cake-spinning photo of Rip and Rail's Treehole
Rip and Rail's Treehole
December 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry before the holidays.
- Before pleasing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve railroads.
- You must be at least as tall as your stack to ride with a parent.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blood, skin, hair, viral, cardiac, or brain issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.