Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treehole attraction, January 1, 1987, 1:83 a.m.
Rip and Rail's Treehole
May 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to enjoy this attraction for a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- Pregnant partners won't want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.