Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecabin ride, December 29, 1999, 10:54 a.m.
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
April 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after fireworks, this ride will be dominated by noisy retirees.
- Before going on this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lung or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.