Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
September 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- During selected "Multinational Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to enjoy this attraction for a moment before less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.