Massive Pumbaaland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, astonishingly waking in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
September 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pumbaaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.