Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, November 12, 1991, 9:48 a.m.
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
November 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you boil something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Runaway Ice") might try to forget about this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 24".
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and billboards within the cast members at various times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from November 14 through May 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.