Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, again considered to be the best exclusive attraction at Dandy Lines
Rip and Rail's Treecabin
September 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34 hours.
- Maximum height 49" (without stilts).
- Must be at least 48" tall and 4 years old to ride with a child.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.