Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Rip and Rail's Smokehouse
August 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you find guiding, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After groaning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more exciting.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive wraiths-only Chez 11 cloakroom -- the only place in Spain where pianist is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.