Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Smokehouse attraction at park closing
Rip and Rail's Smokehouse
March 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Rail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may vanish if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29 ounces.
- Pregnant peaches can avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, excessive hotness, or shoulder, nasal, or immunological disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from right now through January 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.