Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's baseball-chanting photo of Rip and Rail's Grapehouse
Rip and Rail's Grapehouse
March 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Rail's Grapehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.