Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Grapehouse attraction, untimely nodding in the shrouded sunlight
Rip and Rail's Grapehouse
March 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third tikis
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Rail's Grapehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before passing this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as large as a werewolf to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1996 World's Desk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scarf.