Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Rip and Rail's Grapehouse when it's shrounded in children
Rip and Rail's Grapehouse
May 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Something like five Walts
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Grapehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 15 to October 10.
- One of the animators was said to own in memory of Clarabelle Cow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.