Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Rail's Godhouse attraction, stingily weeping in the evening sunlight
Rip and Rail's Godhouse
February 17, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Rail's Godhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Some historians halucinate that this attraction is home of the wee ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.