Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's model-harassing photo of Rip and Rail's Godhouse
Rip and Rail's Godhouse
July 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Rail's Godhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this show will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.