Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Rail's Godhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Rip and Rail's Godhouse
March 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Rail's Godhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could pick on your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to enhance something shorter.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 23".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.