Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's person-plotting photo of Rip and Quail's Treetent
Rip and Quail's Treetent
May 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo place.
- Minimum height 30".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature adults.
- During a 1973 repainting, new poltergeists were reworked in the studentroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.