Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Rip and Quail's Treetent
April 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.