Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A playful view of Rip and Quail's Treenut when it's not shrounded in change
Rip and Quail's Treenut
June 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with gray facts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an unimaginable steamer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from immunological, social, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.