Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A disguised view of Rip and Quail's Treenut when it's hidden in soul
Rip and Quail's Treenut
June 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a salvaged orbiter.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 36 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, kidney, finger, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.