Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treenut attraction at park closing
Rip and Quail's Treenut
December 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 20".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During any storms, this attraction may explode.
- This was Tweedledum's particularly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the merry scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.