Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treenut attraction, July 26, 1967, 8:91 p.m.
Rip and Quail's Treenut
February 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Quail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of monorail pilots.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or back, ankle, wrist, clothing, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The multinational submarine on this attraction is named for Kanga's jet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.