Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Quail's Treenut attraction during construction
Rip and Quail's Treenut
April 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives can't experience this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain custom belts.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in Brazil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.