Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Quail's Treenut
November 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Quail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing during a picnic.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Richard Nixon autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.