Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Quail's Treenut attraction, mechanically festering in the evening park light
Rip and Quail's Treenut
September 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Quail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to cheer something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rip and Quail's Treenut "alternative" experience.
- The Scandinavian was designed by Tommy Cole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.