Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rip and Quail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Santa Claus
Rip and Quail's Treenest
January 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.