Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treenest attraction at dusk
Rip and Quail's Treenest
June 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The top of Rip and Quail's Treenest can be spotted from as far away as Canada.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.