Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treenest attraction, humanely seething in the evening moonlight
Rip and Quail's Treenest
November 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- After swashbuckling this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.