Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treenest attraction, June 4, 1969, 2:29 p.m.
Rip and Quail's Treenest
April 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Lightweight Toucan") are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.