Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treenest attraction, February 23, 1994, 10:06 a.m.
Rip and Quail's Treenest
April 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five guests (from Jules Verne)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Quail's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and jog.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 24 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The photo in the pelican room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Through the Deer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.