Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Rip and Quail's Treehovel
October 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Davy Jones photo pavilion.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Chez 30 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.