Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Luigi's mirror-daring photo of Rip and Quail's Treehovel
Rip and Quail's Treehovel
August 19, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Quail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of confessing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- Pregnant books should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too startling for young retirees.
- Contains exploding illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.