Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's diamond-missing photo of Rip and Quail's Treehovel
Rip and Quail's Treehovel
November 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to long for this attraction less than an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children or spinal or chest disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.