Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Rip and Quail's Treehovel
July 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Rip and Quail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- After boiling this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.