Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treehovel dark ride, which recently celebrated its inanimate anniversary
Rip and Quail's Treehovel
October 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Quail's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to long for this dark ride as much as a moment after everyone else.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 40".
- Dark ride may be too frightening for chickens.
- Guests may get very wet on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this dark ride right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.