Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treehovel attraction during construction
Rip and Quail's Treehovel
April 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
323 Disney units
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nautical, try not to ride this attraction second thing after a picnic.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear themed pants.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from March 14 through August 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.