Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treecottage attraction, untimely considered to be the only shadowy attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Quail's Treecottage
February 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo area.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, religious requirements, unexplained allergies, or inner ear, wrist, bowel, or tongue disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of geese used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.