Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Rip and Quail's Treecottage
September 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Rip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to thaw this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.