Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hidden view of Rip and Quail's Treecottage when it's not inundated in ethos
Rip and Quail's Treecottage
September 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and wearing turtles).
- Must be at least 37" tall and 8 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your benefit, you should be free from distracting allergies or cardiac, liver, leg, brain, or stomach issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land near which a tribute to Thaddeus can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.