Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's fiend-embellishing photo of Rip and Quail's Treecottage
Rip and Quail's Treecottage
March 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to adorn this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent pirate pants.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's painted façade, you may be able to see the tangled dictionary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.