Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Rip and Quail's Treecottage
August 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
An estimated eight jollies
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Rip and Quail's Treecottage can be viewed from as far away as the south.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.