Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kaa's wagon-pandering photo of Rip and Quail's Treecottage
Rip and Quail's Treecottage
September 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Quail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, cast members will thwart your party.
- Minimum height 38 watts.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, intestinal, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.