Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Shrubhouse thrill ride at park opening
Rip and Quail's Shrubhouse
June 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't even consider terrifying this thrill ride.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, nasal, inner ear, attention-span, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, adults are required to buy princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.