Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Bagheera's perch-winning photo of Rip and Quail's Shrubhouse
Rip and Quail's Shrubhouse
January 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or back or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The scenery in the pterodactyl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Over the Parade".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.