Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Rip and Quail's Oakhouse
September 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't enjoy this attraction half a minute after everyone else.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.