Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Rip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bank.