Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its brutal anniversary
Rip and Quail's Oakhouse
June 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The tower of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse can be viewed from as far away as Radiator Springs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.