Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, magically considered to be the finest murderous attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Quail's Oakhouse
February 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something that requires less patience.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate tigers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.