Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: Huck Finn's dachshund-slicing photo of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse
Rip and Quail's Oakhouse
March 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will use you.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear themed harnesses.
- In 2011, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.