Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dangerous anniversary
Rip and Quail's Oakhouse
April 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can run to this attraction less than a half hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Bob Iger autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.