Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's chin-carousing photo of Rip and Quail's Bushhouse
Rip and Quail's Bushhouse
June 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for divers:
Two happy faces (according to blabbermouth Hamm)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Rip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and batteries inside the attraction at all times.
- There is a secret churro stand obscured by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.