Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Bushhouse train, justly dowsing in the morning candlelight
Rip and Quail's Bushhouse
May 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this train when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 6 years old to ride on Patriot Day.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young tweens.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- Train is closed for relocation from May 27 through June 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.