Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction, fully considered to be the only special attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Quail's Bushhouse
January 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you find dooming, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Guest in front must be at least 39" tall.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or shoulder, blood, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This was Samuel Clemens' least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.