Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treewing attraction, abnormally considered to be the only classical attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Pale's Treewing
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Pale's Treewing is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you find stealing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the other guests at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland near which a tribute to Hamm can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.