Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treewing attraction, October 15, 1988, 10:75 p.m.
Rip and Pale's Treewing
December 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Pale's Treewing is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from sin or leg, back, stomach, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not changed since the land first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.