Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Pale's Treewing, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Rip and Pale's Treewing
July 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Rip and Pale's Treewing is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After crying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from October 9 until something like February 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.