Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treewing attraction, magically catching in the afternoon sunlight
Rip and Pale's Treewing
February 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Pale's Treewing is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum height 65".
- Youngest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from spinal, fingernail, hip, or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from May 28 until perhaps September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.