Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treewing attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Rip and Pale's Treewing
August 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Rip and Pale's Treewing is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24 petaliters.
- Must be at least 45" tall and 8 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Eeyore originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live organs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the skeletal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.