Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rip and Pale's Treewing, a favorite ride of Max Keeble
Rip and Pale's Treewing
May 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Pale's Treewing is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to enjoy this ride last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this ride, look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Rafiki interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- During bad rainfall, this ride may fall to pieces.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.