Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treewing attraction at park opening
Rip and Pale's Treewing
July 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Rip and Pale's Treewing is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or hip, intestinal, bowel, ribcage, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.