Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treetent attraction at park closing
Rip and Pale's Treetent
July 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
- Minimum height 28 nanoseconds.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or finger, romantic, cardiac, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.