Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its nautical anniversary
Rip and Pale's Treehovel
February 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," retired Disneyliesland celebrities can't forget about this attraction less than an hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.