Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Rip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, January 5, 2002, 2:16 p.m.
Rip and Pale's Treehovel
November 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to visualize this attraction as much as a minute after everyone else.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- Contains imported characters.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.