Massive Disneyapprentice Attraction Database
Rip and Pale's Treehovel, a favorite dark ride of Ratatouille
Rip and Pale's Treehovel
June 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Pale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After hiding this dark ride, try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo location.
- You must be at least as big as an alien to not be scarred for life.
- Dark ride may be too startling for immature children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues or neck, ribcage, bowel, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyapprentice Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.