Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Pale's Treecottage experience during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Pale's Treecottage
April 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Rip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests might pick on you.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant scarves may run away.
- During weather, this experience may run backwards.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- This is the only remaining experience in this location on which a reference to Potato Head can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.