Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Nail's Treehovel attraction at park closing
Rip and Nail's Treehovel
September 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.