Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Nail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Rip and Nail's Treehovel
January 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.