Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Nail's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Rip and Nail's Treehovel
February 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, romantic, finger, clothing, hip, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.