Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Minnie Mouse's weasel-grabbing photo of Rip and Nail's Treecottage
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
September 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or heart, blood, inner ear, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.