Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A collectable view of Rip and Nail's Treecottage when it's bathed in darkness
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
June 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less time.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.