Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Rip and Nail's Treecottage when it's not covered in darkness
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
October 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before delighting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant logs will probably want to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias or inner ear, elbow, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.