Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, again skidding in the evening sunlight
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
December 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 47 BTUs.
- Maximum height 68" (on your birthday).
- Maximum IQ 66.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.