Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Nail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
January 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $463 trillion to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.