Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Nail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
March 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction alone.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and silhouettes (in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- In 1977, this attraction was renovated to insert artwork from the long forgotten "Rip and Nail's Treecottage" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.