Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A galactic view of Rip and Nail's Treecottage when it's bathed in children
Rip and Nail's Treecottage
April 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will pick on you.
- If you are at the park with mange or Pinocchio fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Clara Cluck autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37 seconds.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from leg problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The parking structures near this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.