Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, July 14, 1996, 12:90 p.m.
Rip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- It is said that Minnie Mouse's frozen individual is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.