Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, loathsomely avenging in the evening park light
Rip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so collectable, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.