Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Rip and Nail's Nuthouse when it's not shrounded in children
Rip and Nail's Nuthouse
April 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at most times.
- The clever horse was hand made by Zazu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.