Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Rip and Nail's Nuthouse
September 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Rip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Sheriff Woody fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo area.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing carvings).
- This was one of the original "O ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.