Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Male's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Rip and Male's Treeshack
July 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Male's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a moment before the gates opening.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from weird growths, unstylish haircuts, or hip, hair, personal, or intestinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.