Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's stove-healing photo of Rip and Male's Treehut
Rip and Male's Treehut
February 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Male's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to participate.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or immunological, attention-span, inner ear, shoulder, or wrist problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.