Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Male's Treehut attraction during construction
Rip and Male's Treehut
March 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Rip and Male's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from androgynous clothing or personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.