Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A shimmery view of Rip and Male's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in gags
Rip and Male's Shrubhouse
July 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Rip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rip and Male's Shrubhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.