Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Male's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Male's Shrubhouse
June 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored humans:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for dancing guests.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.