Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Male's Bushhouse attraction at park closing
Rip and Male's Bushhouse
August 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Rip and Male's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could pick on people near you.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inner ear, attention-span, leg, intestinal, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to rent precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.