Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treehut dark ride, dashingly considered to be the worst counterfeit dark ride at Disneyland
Rip and Kale's Treehut
June 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Oldest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Any attempt to modify this dark ride may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is alledged that George Darling's frozen rainbow is stored in a vault beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.