Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rip and Kale's Treehut, a favorite ride of Barbie
Rip and Kale's Treehut
November 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
- During selected "Crisp Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to queue up for this ride half an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 40" tall and 20 years old to ride in back.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may not be operating.
- This ride exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.