Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rip and Kale's Treehut
January 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Kale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Roy Disney had a historic clubhouse built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.