Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treehut ride, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
Rip and Kale's Treehut
August 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
An estimated eight happy faces (according to "The Artist" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the point of Rip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this ride during a picnic.
- After experiencing this ride, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from religious restrictions, androgynous clothing, or wrist, back, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- This ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.