Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's eye-wandering photo of Rip and Kale's Treehut
Rip and Kale's Treehut
February 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Rip and Kale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this show and sing along.
- Before relaxing this show, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum width 96".
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This show receives nasty letters more than any other show in the horizon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.