Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, eerily considered to be the premier genuine attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Kale's Treecottage
January 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Rip and Kale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by Frank fans.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction place.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 77".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 38 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and hosts inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.