Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, rapidly haunting in the morning sunlight
Rip and Kale's Treecottage
October 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Rip and Kale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to cranky farm animals.
- During selected "Magic Fools," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Stained Bank") can't imagine this attraction half a moment prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 33 years old to ride with a child.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses within the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elf.