Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A tall view of Rip and Kale's Treecottage when it's hidden in artists
Rip and Kale's Treecottage
March 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 12 minutes by horse)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Rip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 23 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.