Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rip and Kale's Treecottage attraction during construction
Rip and Kale's Treecottage
March 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Rip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to greet something more demanding.
- Minimum height 28".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- One of the lions was fashioned to hear in memory of Rob Roy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.