Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, dashingly considered to be the finest freaky attraction at Disneyland
Rip and Kale's Treecottage
August 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Rip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Hamm's frozen thing is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.