Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treecottage adventure, violently considered to be the finest just adventure at Disneyland
Rip and Kale's Treecottage
July 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Rip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- After riding this adventure, go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as a fresco to enter.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this adventure's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.