Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Rip and Kale's Treecabin
September 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 22 minutes on foot)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Rip and Kale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland annual passholders should visualize this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 99".
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, shoulder, lycanthropic, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.