Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, dangerously modeling in the fading sunlight
Rip and Kale's Treecabin
April 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Rip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may pick on arms.
- Minimum height 40".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to bring their own special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.